Sunday, October 08, 2006

WHAT A WEEK

Well, its definately getting a lot hotter....sweating severly has become a daily occorace, and I actually look forward to taking my bucket bath both in the morning and when I come home from school....School has been quite the adventure this week, and we have all been given the lessons topics we are to teach at the schools we are training at as well as assignments from our PC trainers to research on our free time. So, when I'm not busy at school or sleeping, I'm hangin out with the fam-I really felt happy this week b/c I have finally bonded with my sisters. Everynight last week they woudl always whipser and talk and wouldn't say anything when I walked in the room. This week, however, I talk to the often, and dont want ot go to bed b/c I am having so much fun haning out wiht them. It helps to know that they actualy do like me...makes me feel like part of the family. I went to town this morning to buy some clothes-got a skirt and some material to make a dress, and a scarf that will serve amny purposes. Other than that, not much is new...I have been feeling a little werid-my muscles are all ache-y and my head has felt weird...signs of malaria, but I am just being apranoid. I am doing a blood slide test just to make sure. I can't ell if I have a fever or its just the heat...Apparently I can still get malaria even if I do take my medicine-didn't know that until yesterday! Anyways,I send my love-please write to me soon!It is so wonderful tog et letters from you guys...thanks you Geoff Knight for your beautiful letters-I loved them and I have posted my pictures you sent on my wall. It brightens my day and you made my week so much better:) Keep me posted on your daily events!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanzaman said...

The letters are fun to write. I'll keep them coming- afterall, I have a great muse! These updates are great, keep it up, and try to take it easy when you can.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home