Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Day I left the USA

I am 7 hours until departure, a little nervous, a little excited and a little of everything else. My family in MN to my surragate family here-I love you and I appreciate all of your support and help to get me here. This is something I have talked about doing for years on end-and I am actually doing it! Peace Corps, prepare yourself. A gust of wind is blowing me into town! Here is to new friends, crazy adventures and a sense of self I will bring home with me. Love you all and keep in touch!

3 Comments:

Blogger Debo said...

ok, so Jenny, I heard about these tanzanian campers sleeping...

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Well, everyone, I am on lunch break in Philly, getting trained for my wild trip, which-it will be wild. We leave tomorrow! I can't beleive it. I have already met some incredible people from my group-can't wait to email you all!

I will contact you by email to send you my address when I know. Love you and miss you! And thank you for your support.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Cam-how do i do new Posts? I can't work this thing!!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home