Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It is really and truly coming true

Well, in the past few days I have met some of the most amazing people I will encounter in my life. And in 2 days, some of us are very close already-what will we be like in 3 months, eh? We've shared our fears, our ideals, our hopes and dreams. We have opened to eachother and talked about things not many others will understand. Unbeleiovable expereince. this is in a hurry, so sorry about the spellings-no time to fix them. I am getting ready to head tot he airport-and it has finally sunk in that i am moving to AFRICA!!! On the way to the Philly airport, I kept thinking to myself, What the HELL am I doing here? Do I really want to do this? I do. I know that answer. and to meet people just like me, but very very different is amazing. I will be travelling for the next 2 days-keep in mind that NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. I will tryp my hardest to get to the interent asap, so keep your lives in touch, i want to hear everything-even if you dont think that you have anything to say. and thank you I LO for telling me how to do this! I love you all, you have been a wonderful support for me, and as much as I am doing this for myself, I am doing it for you all as well. Good luck to you in the next couple years, I will be praying for you. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home